1C: Enterprise 7.7 Configuration "office automation"
Configuration is designed to maintain a database of computers and office equipment at the plant. The program is built intuitively and begin to keep a record of it is very simple. Designed for use in small and medium-sized enterprises.
1. Accounting jobs, computers (components in them), and users are responsible for these computers.
2. Partionny accounting components by serial number, quantity, price.
3. Partionny accounting sets of equipment, types of kits and inventory numbers.
4. Demonstration import data from a computer program for collecting data on the computer Everest (last Aida32).
5. The possibility of working with partners in the context of treaties.
6. Accounting for equipment in an external repairs.
7. Accounting for acts of commission write-off, income and so forth.
8. Print invoices and receipts acts, write-offs and other forms of installation.
9. Reports on jobs, warehouses set. Reports on the movement of components.
10. Ability to enter the destination document of the Commission on enterprise.
No feedback yet