Suitable for all universities !!!
Lectures include 43 questions, the volume of 1-2 pages. Made textbooks 2009-2010.
Crib is made of lecture notes, double-sided, measuring 4.5 x 7.5 cm (easily fits into the palm).
1. CULTURE: BASIC APPROACHES AND DEFINITIONS
2. "culture" and "civilization": Value concepts
3. ELEMENTS OF CULTURE AND STAGES evolution ("classical model").
4. trends in the study of ethnological CULTURE: BASIC SCHOOLS AND DIRECTIONS (evolutionism, diffusionism, structural functionalism)
5. education about culture and civilization
6. The problems of culture in classical German philosophy
7. The specific ways in which "the science of culture" in neokantianstva (Rickert
8. "understanding sociology" M. Weber
9. CULTURE AND CRITICISM In Freud. Sublimated
10. The problem of understanding in cultural studies. HERMENEUTICS
11. PROBLEM VDINSTVA CULTURE AND DIVERSITY OF CULTURES
12. postmodernism CULTURE
13. dialogic concept of culture (Bakhtin)
14. EAST both geographically and socio-cultural concepts: VDINSTVO AND DIVERSITY
15. sociocultural characteristics of ancient Egyptian Society
16. "unity in diversity" AS PRINCIPLE Indian Culture, Hinduism
17. Taoism: theory, practice, reflection in art and literature
18. The role of Confucianism in Chinese Culture
19. WORLD, man, society in the Muslim worldview. ISLAM
20. Japan: specific socio-cultural development
21. FEATURES OF HUMAN worldview of antiquity. Ancient Greek cosmology
22. Greece and Rome: general and special
23. MAIN FEATURES SRVDNEVEKOVOY "PICTURE OF THE WORLD"
24. MAN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE EUROPEAN CULTURE. KNOWLEDGE AND FAITH IN CULTURE SRVDNIH CENTURIES
25. REVIVAL: GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS. Principles of humanism and anthropocentrism.
The nature and significance EPOCH European culture
26. Reformation in European culture
27. THE IDEA OF PROGRESS AND ITS ROLE IN EUROPEAN CULTURE OF MODERN TIMES
28. Classicism, Baroque, Romanticism, Realism: GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS OF STYLES
29. SOCIO-CULTURAL project of modernity
30. FATE AND THE PROBLEM OF IDENTITY Eurocentrism EUROPEAN CULTURE
31. postmodern culture. GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS
32. RUSSIA: geopolitical conditions FORMATION OF TYPE OF CULTURE
33. THE PROBLEM OF CIVILIZATION AND CULTURAL IDENTITY IN THE HISTORY OF RUSSIAN RUSSIAN THOUGHT
34. The split in the national culture sociodynamics
35. Petrine reforms: HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL MEANING
36. Baptism of Rus - a turning point in history of Russian culture
37. Orthodoxy in the history of Russian culture
38. STATE AND CHURCH IN THE HISTORY OF RUSSIAN CULTURE
39. autocracy RUSSIA
40. "Silver Age" RUSSIAN CULTURE
41. RUSSIAN Revolution of 1917 as a sociocultural phenomenon
42. FEATURES OF SOCIALIST CULTURE
43. The specifics of the current social and cultural transformation in RUSSIA
Dear customers, if you leave your positive feedback about the crib purchased, you can get a FREE from us any other crib. In the message, specify a reference to the cheat sheet that you want to receive, and account number from which the payment made. Free job you can get in a few hours.
No feedback yet