Suitable for all universities !!!
Lectures include 44 questions, the volume of 1-2 pages. Made textbooks 2009-2010.
Crib is made of lecture notes, double-sided, measuring 4.5 x 7.5 cm (easily fits into the palm).
1. NEED FOR AND BACKGROUND OF MONEY
2. Money as an economic category. TYPES OF MONEY
4. The contents and value of the function measure of value. The scale of prices. Money as a means of circulation and means PAYMENT
5. The function storage means. TYPES OF CASH SAVINGS. MONEY international traffic. QUANTITY OF MONEY SUPPLY
6. Monetary aggregates
7. The main role of money. CONCEPT money issue
8. EMISSION bank money. Money multiplier. Issue currency
9. PONYATIEDENEZHNOGO turnover. CHANNELS OF CASH FLOWS
10. The non-cash TURNOVER
11. The contract of bank account. Form of cashless payment. PAYMENT ORDERS
12. CALCULATION payment request-orders. SETTLEMENT OF COLLECTIONS
13. The letters of credit
14. CALCULATION OF PROMISSORY NOTE
15. CONCEPT cash turnover. MONETARY SYSTEM
17. ASSESSMENT OF INFLATION. Impact of inflation on the economy. Inflation management
18. CURRENCY RELATIONS AND CURRENCY SYSTEM
19. European Monetary System. CURRENCY SYSTEM OF RUSSIA
20. FOREIGN EXCHANGE RATE, mode and methods of its regulation
21. INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS. Currency clearing. The balance of international payments. BALANCE OF PAYMENTS
22. The need and opportunity CREDIT
23. SUMMARY OF CREDIT
24. The structure of the loan. Credit transaction. STAGE MOVEMENT CREDIT
25. LAWS OF CREDIT
26. BANKING form of loans and its features
27. FEATURES OF CONSUMER CREDIT
28. INTERNATIONAL CREDIT
29. FORMATION lending rate. USE lending rate
30. THE CONCEPT OF BANKING SYSTEM AND ITS PROPERTIES. BANKING SYSTEM OF RUSSIA
31. FACTORS DETERMINING THE DEVELOPMENT AND STATE OF THE BANKING SYSTEM
32. ELEMENTS OF THE BANKING SYSTEM. DETERMINATION OF THE BANK
33. Banks and non-credit institutions (similarities and differences). FUNCTIONS AND ROLES OF THE BANK IN THE ECONOMY
35. CURRENT STATUS OF THE BANKING SYSTEM OF RUSSIA
36 GOALS AND OBJECTIVES OF CENTRAL BANKS
37. FUNCTIONS AND ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE OF CENTRAL BANKS OF THE EUROPEAN COMMUNITIES
38. The characteristics of commercial banks as a subject of the economy.
LEGISLATIVE business of banking
39. CLASSIFICATION OF BANKING OPERATIONS
40. OTHER CREDIT OPERATIONS
41 kinds of active-passive operations of commercial banks. Trust operations of the Bank. LIQUIDITY
42. FINANCIAL RISKS The activities of commercial banks
43. OPERATION IMF and World Bank
44. THE EUROPEAN BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT. European Investment Bank.
INTERNATIONAL FINANCE CORPORATION. INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATION
Dear customers, if you leave your positive feedback about the crib purchased, you can get a FREE from us any other crib. In the message, specify a reference to the cheat sheet that you want to receive, and account number from which the payment made. Free job you can get in a few hours.
No feedback yet