Suitable for all universities !!!
Lectures include 141 issue volume of 1-2 pages. Made textbooks 2009-2010.
Crib is made of lecture notes, double-sided, measuring 4.5 x 7.5 cm (easily fits into the palm).
1. Finance and their composition.
2. Finance businesses. The main functions of finance.
3. The financial mechanism of business entities.
4. Financial Instruments.
5. The subject of financial management.
6. Financial management as a science.
7. The functions of financial management of the enterprise.
8. The main objectives and tasks of financial management of the enterprise.
9. Stages of development of financial management.
10. Types of financial management.
11. The functions and requirements of the financial manager.
12. The financial policy of the enterprise.
13. Differences between financial strategy and tactics.
14. Types of financial plans.
15. Budgeting as a way of regulation.
16. Financial forecasting and planning.
17. The impact of inflation on the financial policy of the enterprise.
18. The centers of responsibility in the company.
19. The content of the current monitoring of financial activity.
20. Financial performance.
21. Users of the financial statements.
22. The accounting policies of the enterprise, financial and management accounting.
23. Financial Information Management.
24. The annual financial statements (accounts).
25. Balance sheet.
26. Profit and loss account.
27. Statement of changes in equity.
28. Statement of Cash Flows.
29. The impact of inflation on the financial accounting and reporting.
30. The financial resources of the company and their sources.
31. Financial support for the company.
33. Formation and allocation of financial resources.
34. Basic types and forms of borrowing.
35. Financial leverage (leverage).
36. Accounts payable and management.
37. Commercial loans and management.
38. The financial (bank) loans and its forms.
39. The components of the analysis of liquidity and the main group of assets for liquidity.
40. Types of liabilities for repayment of urgency.
41. The concept of investment and its main sources.
42. The search for a strategic investor.
43. Issuing policy of the enterprise.
44. Financial leasing.
45. The essence of the profit distribution.
46. \u200b\u200bThe essence of the investment policy and investment centers.
47. Management of investment risks.
48. The main classification of investments.
49. Subjects and objects of investment.
50. Financial investments and specific management.
51. Types of investment portfolios.
52. The restructuring of the portfolio, are diversifying.
53. The essence of the business plan.
54. The effect of inflation on the investment process.
55. Communication functions of financial management.
56. The financial environment of business.
57. The elements that form the business environment.
58. The main responsibilities of businesses.
59. Tax policy of the firm.
60. The concept of franchising.
61. Financial Information and its basic types.
62. The essence of high performance and image of the company.
63. Chains, objectives, subject, principles and methods of financial analysis.
64. Basic and additional kinds of financial analysis.
65. The current horizontal, vertical, and a comparative analysis of the balance sheet.
66. The concept of financial assets.
67. The coefficients used in the implementation of the analysis of assets.
68. The concept of liability.
69. The essence and form of financial control.
70. Types of financial control.
71. The concept of "internal audit" and the essence of the enterprise.
72. The essence of the external audit, its role and importance.
73. Characteristics of short-term goals of the company.
74. Characteristics of long-chain firms.
75. The concept of eco
79. The concept of "factoring" and "forfeiting".
80. The value of the objective function as a profit venture. Unlike income.
81. The forms of income of the enterprise.
82. The essence of the damages.
83. The essence of management of formation of profit and profit centers.
84. Implementation of process control maksmizatsii profits.
85. The essence of the factor analysis of profit.
86. The main factors determining the exchange rate.
87. Types of dividend policy in the enterprise.
88. The effect of inflation on income generation.
89. The difference between fixed and variable costs.
90. The essence of the cost centers and to optimize management costs.
91. The essence of planning and forecasting costs.
92. Determination of the needs of enterprises in the non-current assets.
93. Determination of the need for working capital.
94. Methods of calculation of the cost of the enterprise.
95. Management of inventory.
96. The financing of inventories.
97. Property management costs in terms of inflation.
98. Management turnover of working capital.
99. Management of cash flow.
100. The accounts receivable turnover ratios.
101. Receivables Management.
102. The forms of payment.
103. Stages of development of the enterprise.
104. Indicators of the state and structure of fixed assets.
105. The essence of the depreciation policy of the enterprise.
106. The choice of method of depreciation.
107. The authorized capital of the company and its parameters.
108. The essence of equity and management.
109. The price of capital.
110. The spread of financial spheres of influence.
111. The essence of the financial-industrial group.
112. The effect of inflation on economic growth and company valuation.
113. The types of competitive behavior.
114. The forms of price and non-price competition.
115. Factors financial stability.
116. Indicators and levels of financial stability.
117. The factors used to assess the financial stability of the company.
118. The solvency of the company and its species.
119. Management of solvency.
120. The essence and kinds of financial risks.
121. Risk management.
122. The implementation of financial risk insurance.
123. The essence of the crisis management of financial firms.
124. The terms used in bankruptcy.
125. Support measures to improve the business.
126. The main criteria for bankruptcy.
127. The value of market and performance of its expansion.
128. The sustainability of the enterprise market and its levels.
129. Directions of the financial analysis of the enterprise market.
130. Types of proceeds from the sale.
131. The planning and sales revenue.
132. The main ways of maximizing sales.
133. The essence of the pricing policy of the company, pricing strategy and tactics.
134. The main criteria for the classification of prices.
135. The elasticity of demand, price elasticity and income elasticity.
136. Implementation of the analysis of pricing policies of competitors.
137. The effectiveness of the pricing policy of the enterprise.
138. The shape of innovation.
139. Innovation Management.
140. Financial Engineering and its role.
141. The structure and order to form the financial result.
Dear customers, if you leave your positive feedback about the crib purchased, you can get a FREE from us any other crib. In the message, specify a reference to the cheat sheet that you want to receive, and account number from which the payment made. Free job you can get in a few hours.
No feedback yet