Suitable for all universities !!!
Lectures include 62 questions, the volume of 1-2 pages. Made textbooks 2009-2010.
Crib is made of lecture notes, double-sided, measuring 4.5 x 7.5 cm (easily fits into the palm).
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Subject and methods of state and municipal government.
2. The evolution of the science of state and municipal government. The theory of bureaucracy Weber. Wilson Doctrine.
3. The theory of governance J. M. Keynes. Theory of dirigisme. Theory of dirigisme.
4. The state as a political and legal institution.
5. The functions of the state.
6. The constitutional foundations of state power and governance in Russia.
7. The status of the President of the Russian Federation. General powers.
8. Special powers of the President of the Russian Federation. The principles of election and empowerment of the President.
9. Termination of powers of the President of the Russian Federation. Impeachment.
10. Administration of the President of the Russian Federation. Its main functions
11. The main activities to ensure the functions of the Presidential Administration.
12. Acts of the President of the Russian Federation. The composition and structure of the Presidential Administration.
13. Institute of the Plenipotentiary of the RF President in the Federal District.
14. Federal Districts in Russia. The Federal Assembly - parliament in a system of public authorities.
15. The Security Council of the Russian Federation.
16. Basic principles of election of the State Duma.
17. The dissolution of the State Duma. The procedure for forming the Federation Council.
18. The competence of the Parliament of the Russian Federation.
19. Role of the Government of the Russian Federation in system of public authorities.
20. The powers of the Government.
21. The reform of the federal executive bodies in 2004
22. The objectives and main directions of reforms of federal executive bodies in 2004
23. The Federal ministries.
24. Federal service. Federal agencies.
25. The structure of federal executive bodies (since 2004).
26. The federal ministries, which are run by the government and federal services and agencies under the Ministry.
27. The judicial system of the Russian Federation.
28. Fundamentals of the judicial system of the Russian Federation. The court.
29. Signs of Russia as a federation. Differentiation of powers between the Russian Federation and its subjects ^.
30. The composition of the Russian Federation.
31. The system and principles of the organization of power in the subjects of the Russian Federation.
32. Common principles of the system of public authorities, are binding on all subjects of the Russian Federation.
33. The legislative (representative) body of the subject of the Russian Federation. The procedure for the election.
34. The legislative (representative) body of the subject of the Russian Federation: the term of office; the main powers; early dissolution.
35. The system and structure of executive authorities of the Russian Federation.
36. The highest official of the subject of the Russian Federation. Powers. Fundamentals status.
37. The need for and purpose of the introduction of a new procedure for the election of heads of subjects of the Russian Federation.
38. A new procedure for election, removal from office of the supreme official of the subject of the Russian Federation (2005).
39. The procedure for election, removal from office of the supreme official of the subject of the Russian Federation: Requirements; the term of office; early divestment.
40. A new procedure for the election of regional governors. The transition period (2004-2006).
41. The concept and the system of civil service in the Russian Federation.
42. A public servant. Public office, their features.
43. Fundamentals of civil, military and law enforcement service.
44. The relationship of the state civil and othe
51. The problem of conflict of interest and ways to solve it.
52. Requirements for the official conduct of civil servants.
53. The passage of the civil service.
54. Basic principles of organization of local government in the Russian Federation.
55. Forms of local self-government
c. Russian Federation.
56. Theories of the municipal government.
57. The concept and principles of municipal service.
58. The status of the municipal employee.
59. The principles and procedure of appealing against the court actions of governmental and local authorities and their officials.
60. Consideration of the complaint by the court on appeal; decision making and execution. Practice appeal.
61. Progress and perspectives; trends and tendencies of the administrative reform.
62. Developments in the field of administrative reform, 2003-2005.
Dear customers, if you leave your positive feedback about the crib purchased, you can get a FREE from us any other crib. In the message, specify a reference to the cheat sheet that you want to receive, and account number from which the payment made. Free job you can get in a few hours.
No feedback yet