Suitable for all universities !!!
Lectures include 79 questions, the volume of 1-2 pages. Made textbooks 2009-2010.
Crib is made of lecture notes, double-sided, measuring 4.5 x 7.5 cm (easily fits into the palm).
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. ANCIENT EGYPT: periodization of history, governance
2. EARLY city-state MESOPOTOMIA
3. POLITICAL SYSTEM IN Hammurabi of ancient Babylon
4. Ayurveda STATE
5. Ancient Chinese STATE
6. GENERAL LAW drevnevostochnyh
7. Chaldean rights. Law of the king Hammurabi
8. The traditional rules INDIA
9. Greek policies
10. STAGES OF DEVELOPMENT Athenian democracy
11. The public administration system in ATHENS
12. The system of government in Sparta
13. The Roman GHUDARSTVA ORIGIN AND APPROVAL OF THE REPUBLIC
14. The Rise and Fall of the republican form of government in Ancient Rome
15. Principate and Dominate
16. The stage of the history of Roman law and the development of its sources SYSTEM
17. Laws XII tables
18. CODIFICATION Justinian
19. FORMATION AND DEVELOPMENT OF MEDIEVAL EUROPE
20. The early feudal state francs. REFORM Charles Martel
21. liege monarchy in France (IX-XII centuries.)
22. caste PRVDSTAVITELNAYA monarchy in France. GENERAL STATES
23. Absolute monarchy in France in the XVI-XVIII centuries.
24. The early feudal monarchy in GERMANY (X-XII centuries.) 25. GERMAN PRVDSTAVITELNAYA caste monarchy. Political decentralization of the German Empire
26. feudal Anglo-Saxon states. Norman conquest XI centuries.
27. The Magna Carta in 1215 and the British Parliament
28. especially English ABSOLUTISM
29. STATE STORY BYZANTIUM
30. LAW feudal state in Europe. Salic law (V c.)
31. SOURCES OF FEUDAL French law. KUPOMYBOVEZI
32. EVOLUTION OF SOURCES FEUDAL German law
33. English law feudal. COMMON LAW AND THE LAW SPRAVVDLIVOSTI. Statutes and judicial PRETSTSDENTY
34. Byzantine law in the VII-VIII centuries.
35. Byzantine law in the IX-X centuries.
36. Milestones JAPAN feudal state
37. shogunate (XII-XIX centuries).
38. ISLAMIC theocratic monarchy. Arab Caliphate
39. SOURCES OF JAPANESE SRVDNEVEKOVOGO
40. Islamic law
41. Bourgeois revolution in England
42. BRITISH constitutional acts END XVII- beginning of the XVIII century.
43. Development of a constitutional monarchy. Government system in XVIII-XIX centuries.
44. ELECTORAL REFORM IN ENGLAND XIX century. And the Chartist movement
45. The development of English law in XVII-XX centuries.
46. \u200b\u200bDevelopment of a separate institution of English law in XVII-XX centuries.
47. AKTO PARLIAMENT 1911 delegated legislation in England in the XX century
48. The French Revolution of the XVIII century. And the law of its main stages
49. IMPACT bourgeois revolution of the XVIII century. ON THE DEVELOPMENT OF FRENCH LAW
50. FIRST EMPIRE STATE STORY
51. The legitimacy of the monarch: CHARTER 1814 52. July Monarchy: CHARTER 1830
53. Second Republic. CONSTITUTION OF 1848
55. The constitutionality of the Law of the Third Reich in 1875
56. The fall of the Third Republic. Vichy regime. Resistance movement
57. ESTABLISHMENT OF THE FOURTH. CONSTITUTION OF 1946
58. ESTABLISHMENT OF THE FIFTH IN FRANCE. CONSTITUTION OF 1958
59. The Confederation of the Rhine in 1806 the German Confederation 1815
60. CONSTITUTION FRANKFURT 1849. CONSTITUTION Prussia 1850
61. The creation of the North German Confederation in 1866 formation of the German Empire and its Constitution of 1871
62. GRAEDANSKOE GERMAN LAW XIX-XX centuries. German Civil ULOZHSHIE
63. FALL Kaiser of the German Empire in 1918
64. The Weimar Constitution of 1919
65. Crisis of the Weimar Republic. Establishment of a fascist dictatorship,
Its mechanism in the years 1933-1945
66. EDUCATION Germany. CONSTITUTION OF 1949
67. COLLAPSE Nazi Germany. Potsdam agreement. East and West Germany
68 of the German Law in the XX century. OBVDINENIE GERMANY IN 1990
69. The unification of Italy in 1870
70. The Italian fascist dictatorship and its collapse
71 of the Italian Constitution, 1947
72. FIGHT North American colonies against Britain and the Declaration of Independence 1776
73. Articles of Confederation in 1781 and the Constitution of federalization AMERICAN USA 1787
74. BILL OF RIGHTS - the first 10 amendments to the US Constitution
75. CIVIL WAR 1861 -1865 years. XIII-XV AMENDMENTS
76. THE GREAT DEPRESSION 1929-1933. And the New Deal Roosevelt
77. AMERICAN LAW IN THE SECOND HALF OF THE XX century. Suffrage. Antitrust and labor law
78. Meiji Revolution in Japan. CONSTITUTION OF 1889 AND ADOPTION OF MONARCHY
79. Japan's surrender. Japanese Constitution, 1947
Dear customers, if you leave your positive feedback about the crib purchased, you can get a FREE from us any other crib. In the message, specify a reference to the cheat sheet that you want to receive, and account number from which the payment made. Free job you can get in a few hours.
No feedback yet