Suitable for all universities !!!
Lectures include 72 questions, the volume of 1-2 pages. Made textbooks 2009-2010.
Crib is made of lecture notes, double-sided, measuring 4.5 x 7.5 cm (easily fits into the palm).
1. Formation of the Old Russian state
2. Ancient Russia during X - the beginning of XII century. The adoption of Christianity in Russia
3. The role of the church in the life of ancient Russia
4. Russia during the reign of Vladimir and Yaroslav the Wise. The heyday of Kievan Rus'
5. Kievan Rus in the period of disunity
6. Russian land in the XII-XIV centuries. Feudal fragmentation
7. Mongol-Tartar invasion
8. German-Swedish expansion
9. The struggle between Moscow and Tver. Ivan Kalita
10. Confrontation horde. Feudal strife mid XV.
11. Education of the Moscow State in the XIV - XVI centuries. The rise of Moscow
12. The political system and the administrative structure of the Moscow State in the XVI century
13. Domestic and foreign policy of Ivan the Terrible. Beginning of the Livonian War
14. Oprichnina. The end of the Livonian War
15. Russia during the reign of Fedor Ivanovich. The social structure of the Russian community
16. The Russian state in the era of the Time of Troubles (1593-1613 gg.). Background and reasons for the Troubles
17. The first and second national militia
18. The estate-representative monarchy in Russia XVI-XVII centuries.
19. The development of Russia after the Time of Troubles. Peasant War under the leadership of Stepan Razin
20. Domestic and foreign policy of Russia in the XVII century.
21. Petrine reforms (1689-1725 gg.). The socio-economic transformation of Peter I
22. Administrative reforms of Peter I
23. Great Embassy. Foreign policy during the reign of Peter I
24. Russia during the reign of Catherine I, Peter II, Anna Ivanovna
25. Russia during the reign of Elizabeth and Peter III
26. Enlightened absolutism of Catherine II. The reforms of Catherine II
27. Russia's economy in the second half of the XVIII century.
28. The foreign policy of Russia during the reign of Catherine II
29. The uprising led by Pugachev
30. Socio-economic development of Russia in the first quarter of XIX century. Reform 1801-1811 gg.
31. Russia in the first quarter of XIX century. The project of liberal reforms MMSperanskii
32. Go to the reactionary policy. Arakcheyev
33. The Social Movement in Russia in the first quarter of XIX century.
34. The foreign policy of Alexander I. War of 1812
35. The foreign campaigns of the Russian Army 1813-1815 biennium.
36. Domestic policies in the second quarter of XIX century.
37. Political thought in the second quarter of XIX century.
38. The foreign policy of Russia in the second quarter of XIX century.
39. Background peasant reform of 1861 abolition of serfdom
40. The internal policy of Russia during the reign of Alexander II
41. The Development of Capitalism in Russia
42. The foreign policy of Russia during the reign of Alexander II
43. Russia during the reign of Alexander III. Counter-reforms of the 1890s.
44. Russia in the early XX century. Political and socio-economic development of Russia
45. The Russian-Japanese War
46. \u200b\u200bRevolution 1905-1907.
47. June Third monarchy 1907-1914.
48. Stolypin reforms 1906-1911.
49. The beginning of the First World War
50. Russia in World War I (1915-1916 Events.)
51. The February revolution. Diarchy
52. The October Revolution and the formation of new government
53. Milestones and causes of the Civil War (1918-1921).
54. The main fronts and fighting the Civil War (1918-1921).
55. State-building in Russia
56. The national policy of the Soviet state. Education of the USSR
57. The inner-party struggle in Russia in 1917-1920.
58. The foreign policy of the Soviet state in 1917-1920.
59. The country's development in the years of the NEP
60. Socio-economic development of the USSR at the end of 1920-1930.
61. Socio-political development of the USSR in 1920-1930.
62. The foreign policy of the Soviet Union at the end of 1920-1930.
63. The foreign policy of the USSR in the prewar years,
64. The Great Patriotic War (1941-1945).
65. Soviet ally in the war against the Nazis
66. USSR in the second half of the 1940-1950-ies.
67. The foreign policy of the Soviet Union in the postwar years
68. Socio-political and economic development of the USSR in the mid-1950-1960.
69. The foreign policy of the USSR in the mid-1950s and 1960s.
70. Socio-economic development of the USSR in the middle of 1960-1980s.
71. internal and external development of the USSR in the mid 1960-1980s.
72. Internal policy of the USSR in the years of perestroika
Dear customers, if you leave your positive feedback about the crib purchased, you can get a FREE from us any other crib. In the message, specify a reference to the cheat sheet that you want to receive, and account number from which the payment made. Free job you can get in a few hours.
No feedback yet