Issue 5 series on modern strategy Gm Peter Wells
Appearance page e-book: e-book format is similar .cbh and complies with Chess-Practic.
Archive: e-book .cbh open the program ChessBase 9-11, Fritz 9-12
Rus - text pages in Russian.
Eng - material in the near term on the translation into Russian. Updates can be downloaded from the same link.
Information about the new translations will be posted on the site in news.
1. Elephants in competition: the fight for key diagonals. Part 1 Rus 118 Strategy
An important topic for the game middlegame initial positions in many of today debuts: Ispansaya Party, Queen's Gambit, etc.
2. Elephants in competition: the fight for key diagonals. Part 2 Rus 119 Strategy
Now let's see when he first exchanged for white e6 (d6).
3. Some thoughts about the complexity of personal style. Part 1. Rus 122 Strategy
In the first part of the review will consider the general criteria of style, its influence on the opening repertoire and subsequent middlegame position.
4. Some thoughts about the complexity of personal style. Part 2. Rus 123 Strategy
Where better to stick to your personal style, and where necessary take into account the specific position
5. Some thoughts about the complexity of personal style. Part 3. Rus 124 Strategy
In conclusion - a very interesting material in contact with the conclusions of the Kasparov division world champion for the third category: cm. Read more on the website
6. Aspects of the attack. Part 1. Rus 125 Strategy
The material chosen for the production, contains as an attack on the position of the king, and fight for important key fields - input field.
7. Aspects of the attack. Part 2.1. Rus 126 Strategy
The modern view: 1. motion g, h pawns
8. Aspects of the attack. Part 2.2. Rus 127strategy_rus
Continued important practical topics: 3. Reflection purposes assault pawns 4. Positioning 5. Classification pawn pawn storms and storm the modern game in the opening.
9. Weak re-visited field. Part 1. Eng 129 Strategy
Subject to maneuver in today's perspective: 1. Subject to the provisions figure to change the focus of action 2. The weak figures on the weak fields 3. Stories about the appropriateness of weak fields.
10. Weak re-visited field. Part 2. Eng 130 Strategy
Continued 4. summarize and draw conclusions
No feedback yet