Attention! This content requires the base game Arma 3 on Steam in order to play.
Publication Type: Steam Key (key) / ROW / REGION FREE
This publication has no regional restrictions.
Game language: Russian (subtitle interface) / English
Release Date: November 4, 2014
Region: Region Free (no limit)
Fly the new CH-67 Huron and Mi-290 Taru heavy helicopters and master cargo suspension techniques to provide support for ground forces in the Arma 3 Helicopters expansion pack.
• CH-67 Huron - twin-engine heavy helicopter of the longitudinal scheme. Its main role is to transport soldiers, military equipment and cargo. There are two modifications of the Huron helicopter. In the assault modification, on the sides there are two shooters that control the 6.5 mm machine guns of the Gatling scheme, and in the transport modification there are two additional passenger seats instead of the shooters
• Mi-290 Taru - a general-purpose heavy helicopter with coaxial propellers and a unique modular design. Various special modules allow Taru to perform many different tasks. It can transport cargo and troops, as well as supply troops to the battlefield (ammunition, fuel, repair and medical equipment). And thanks to the possibility of suspension of cargoes, the helicopter can transport light military equipment
• Presentation of cargo suspension - explore new opportunities for cargo suspension and use your heavy transport helicopter to support NATO forces in Altis
• Time trial - win gold medals and set records in four exclusive helicopter time trials
Arma 3 Helicopters is supported by a major update to the Arma 3 platform, providing a variety of new content and new features. This platform update is free for all Arma 3 owners.
• Support for multiplayer mode - the new game mode sets players with the task of transporting combat units to the battlefield, delivering supplies and carrying out medical evacuation
• VR training - four new courses to help you master the art of helicopter control
• Objects - many new objects - from landing platforms to slings and machine cranes - for content creators for Arma 3
• More realistic flight model - try an alternative flight model based on the professional RotorLib simulator and available for all Arma 3 helicopters
• Cargo suspension - transport cargo suspended under a helicopter and use cargo slings for other useful purposes
• Shooting from equipment - shoot from personal weapons from special passenger seats in various vehicles
1. You need to download and install Steam http://steampowered.com/download/SteamInstall.msi
(if not already installed)
2. Launch the Steam client
3. Create a new Steam account or log into an existing one
4. Go to the "Games" section and select "Activate on Steam"
5. Enter the activation key you purchased
6. After that, the game will appear in your list of games and it can be installed