Attention! This content requires the base game Arma 3 on Steam in order to play.
Publication Type: Steam Key (key) / RU / CIS
ATTENTION! This product is intended for use only in the following countries: Russia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, the Republic of Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine. In other regions will not work.
Game language: Russian (subtitle interface) / English
Release Date: April 8, 2015
Region: RU / CIS (Russia and CIS countries)
Hone your shooting skills and engage in remote battles with seven new weapons in the Arma 3 Marksmen expansion pack.
• Seven new types of weapons - five sniper rifles and two medium machine guns provide new opportunities for team play. New weapons:
Cyrus 9.3 mm high power sniper rifle
MAR-10 .338 - high power sniper rifle
Mk-I EMR 7.62 mm - medium power sniper rifle
Mk14 7.62 mm - medium power sniper rifle
ASP-1 Kir - Special Purpose Rifle
SPMG .338 - light medium machine gun
Navid 9.3 mm - medium machine gun
• New weapons - AMS and Kahlia medium-range sights are suitable for both new and existing weapons
• Remote target designators - two remotely controlled laser target designators can be used for marking and laser targeting from afar
• New camouflage suits - The new camouflage suits of NATO and the CSAT and AAF factions provide camouflage in various types of locations.
• New practice firing - combine medium-range firing with 3 new purple firing ranges
• Presentation of a well-aimed shooter - use new opportunities and long-range shooting skills in an intense mission
The Arma 3 Marksmen add-on is supported by a major update to the Arma 3 platform, introducing a variety of new content and new features into the game. This platform update is free for all Arma 3 owners.
• The multiplayer mode "End game" - a group game in multiplayer mode containing experimental features such as dynamic groups, common goals and animation
• Presentation of shooting from equipment - experience shooting from equipment in a combat scenario both in single player and in cooperative multiplayer mode
• VR training - 3 new courses on mastery of weapons
• Virtual garage - explore and customize a large fleet of military equipment in Arma 3
• New body armor and face colors - three new heavy body armor and body armor for grenade launchers with improved protection against fragments and bullets. Nine new camouflage face colors
• New objects in the editor - new objects at shooting ranges for content creators for Arma 3
• Supporting and installing weapons - get a bonus to accuracy when your weapons or hands rest on a stable surface. Securely mount your weapons using bipods for greater accuracy
• Improved simulation of recoil and suppression of fire computer opponents - shoot from a personal weapon with a great sense of power and realism. Watch the combat effectiveness of AI combat units fall under fire
• Improving the sound environment - immerse yourself in a richer combat sound landscape in various situations, whether at a distance from the scene or under enemy fire
1. You need to download and install Steam http://steampowered.com/download/SteamInstall.msi
(if not already installed)
2. Launch the Steam client
3. Create a new Steam account or log into an existing one
4. Go to the "Games" section and select "Activate on Steam"
5. Enter the activation key you purchased