Attention! Epson SureColor SC-P600 Adjustment program Ver. 1.1.3 (EURO)
Epson SureColor SC-P600 Adjustment program Ver. 1.1.3 is a service program for the specified printer model, the program allows you to reset the diapers counter (testing, absorber), prescribe the printhead ID, initialize the printer and other functions.
Features of the program:
1) Interface language is English
2) The program works with the printer only via USB cable
3) Internet is not needed for activation and operation of the program.
4) The program is original, full-fledged, all functions are activated in it.
5) The program resets the counter Platten pad counter, Pad counter 80 culumn, Pad counter 0 culumn for the following printer models:
- Epson SC-P600
6) The program will work only on one computer for which you will receive an activation key.
7) Windows can be reinstalled and reactivated by the activation key.
8) The configuration of the computer can not be changed, if you change the hard drive or processor of the computer, the program will no longer be activated and you will have to buy the activation key again.
9) The program does not work on Mac OS
10) Some antiviruses can swear on the program, so while working with the program it is worthwhile to disable them or add the program to the exclusions.
11) Note, we do not always send the activation key instantly, because This procedure is carried out in manual mode, often it takes from 5 to 30 minutes, on weekends there may be a delay of up to 1 hour.
Order of activation Epson SureColor SC-P600 Adjustment program Ver. 1.1.3:
1) After paying for the program and downloading it, COPY THE ARCHIVE WITH THE PROGRAM ON THE COMPUTER WHERE THE PROGRAM WILL WORK.
2) Be sure to extract the program from the archive using an archiver program, for example, Winrar.
3) Run the program Adjprogr.exe double click. A window will appear with the ID number, copy by clicking the “OK” button in this window and send it to our email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “I bought an Epson SureColor SC-P600 Adjustment program Ver. 1.1.3 (EURO) »
4) In response, we will send you an activation key, which you copy to the folder with the program, restart the program. The program is ready to go!
5) Save the activation key in a safe place, in case you need to activate again.
Next, you work with the program as usual, as described for example here: https://printblog.ru/remont-printerov/remont-prniterov-i-mfu-epson/sbros-pampersa-epson-l132-l222-l312-l362-